• Уважаемые пользователи форума! Хочу чтоб все имели представление, что наш сайт изнально позиционирует себя как форум, а форум - это место для общения! Новый контент добавляться по мере возможности. Если у Вас есть вопросы, в начале загляните в раздел "Помощи" или задавайте их в соответствующем разделе. В "личку" , подобное игнорируется.

BongaCams Eyes__paradise (ЖЖЖ) Худышки-скромняшки

Реакции
Профиль:
Настоящее имя: Angelina Pink (OnlyFans)
Подписчики: 76789
Дата рождения: 28 февраля 1999 г.
Мы: A Couple
Привлекают: Женщины, Мужчины, Пары, Трансгендеры
Последняя трансляция: июль 2022
Языки: English
Hello my favorite subscribers. First I want to say that I am very glad that you are with me. Thank you for your interest in me, I am very pleased! I am 22 years old. I studied at a modeling school and also received a diploma from a computer school, which I graduated with honors, and I am proud of it! This is just the beginning of my achievements and I only move forward.

I love people, emotions and moments that accompany my interesting life. I have loved sports since childhood. I have always loved outdoor activities and generally lead an active lifestyle. Movement is life ! I live in a city by the sea, enjoy the sea breeze while jogging and rollerblading along the seaside. Hiking is my love, which is why my wardrobe is dominated by sportswear. There is a gym not far from the house, which I visit 4 times a week. But I also love to see myself sexy, delicate and feminine when I wear dresses, skirts and heels.

I love to sing and do it while taking a shower or cleaning the apartment 😂 I love neatness, cleanliness and neatness both at home and in my appearance. I like to take care of myself and visit beauty salons. I love beautiful clothes, shoes and of course bags.

In my free time I like to cook, eat, sometimes read. I completely forgot that I love taking pictures and taking pictures. I don't have a camera, I use a phone. I have a million ideas for photo shoots in my head, I think about how to do it professionally. Another strange dream for me is to study as a nurse. I grew up in a simple family with no doctors, but I believe that this underestimated profession is important for everyone. After all, we never know what can happen in this life. This is useful knowledge, with the help of which I can always help people when they need it. After all, you have heard stories about the deaths of ordinary passers-by who could not be helped in time. I know that goodness will save the world, despite the fact that many people forget about it.

Everyone has the right to their opinion and expression in different directions, and no one is able to limit these actions! (Except the law, I hope you are a law-abiding citizen)

Advice for all my dear subscribers: Remember more often that your smile makes the person next to you smile and the world will become more beautiful! You should not take upon yourself the concerns of the Almighty and decide who is good and who is bad. Always show compassion and be ready to help while you are alive. Because all people are the same, and no matter how much money and connections you have, when we die no one will remember this. And good deeds have been talked about for centuries, so get down to noble deeds and be happy😊

My big dream is to travel, I've never done it, but I know it's amazing. A smaller dream is a car that will be my assistant, because this is the most precious time in our life. And my little dream is an apartment that I will give my mom. I am still quite little and this is just the beginning, I will still have many dreams and strength to fulfill them :)

Do good and do not expect good in return, and only then you will understand how interesting life is.
I love you subscribers. Thank you for reading this huge story about me to the end :)
Скачать фото:
Mirror 1:
Mirror 2:
Объём: 18 Mb,
Количество: 48 штук
Формат: ZIP-архив
Пароль: slivhub

Вложения

• Preview_01.jpg
    Preview_01.jpg
    405.4 KB · Просмотры: 1,557
  • Preview_02.jpg